Building Healthy Communities...TeleHealth International Partnership is transforming the way healthcare is delivered on a global scale.
- Azalea Health® Donates EHR Software to Rural Georgia School Clinics
- Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Global Partnership for Telehealth (GPT) is Continuing to Expand its Presence and Telemedicine Programs by Establishing a Partnership in Zambia, Africa
- Jackson Healthcare Foundation and Global Partnership for Telehealth Partner to Implement Telemedicine at Predisan Clinics in Honduras
- Telemedicine can make health care more accessible in outlying rural communities
- Improved Telemedicine System Connects Doctors to Patients in Rural Areas
Telehealth International Partnership
TeleHealth International Partnership, INC (TIP) has assembled a world-renowned telehealth team of experts to connect our healthcare systems on a global scale.
TIP’s mission is to develop a worldwide integrated system of healthcare providers to meet our national and international community needs to increase quality, provide access and lower cost for patients. Our liaisons work directly with clinically dynamic providers, patients and communities to collaborate on several levels remotely.
TIP is the first platform to fully implement best practice solutions internationally through a hybrid of programs and services enhanced and enable through technology.
Contact us now to customize and implement your program today.