Building Healthy Communities...SALUS TeleHealth is transforming the way healthcare is delivered on a global scale.
- Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth Showcases School-Based Telemedicine and Mobile Ambulance Clinic at Georgia General Assembly’s “Doctor of the Day” Program
- March Newsletter 2015
- GPT Establishes a partnership in Zambia, Africa
- Coming telemedicine boom to drive job opportunities in Florida
- Cleveland City Schools have better access to medical care
- Telemedicine may improve health care in rural Ga.
SALUS TeleHealth has assembled a world-renowned telehealth team of experts to connect our healthcare systems on a global scale.
SALUS TeleHealth’s mission is to develop a worldwide integrated system of healthcare providers to meet the national and international community’s needs to increase quality, provide access, and lower the cost of healthcare. Our team works directly with clinically dynamic providers, patients and communities to collaborate on several levels remotely.
SALUS is the first platform to fully implement best practice solutions domestically and internationally through a hybrid of programs enhanced and enabled through technology.
Contact us now to customize and implement your program today.